Do we know the reason for being so advanced in this century? Obviously, we do. Technology leads us the way toward revolution in our life. Now every part of our life is related to science.
As science is responsible for technology, so we can call this as the century of technology. For being a developed country technology must be used in every portion of our life. The Internet is the most important edition of technology.
It is very hard to believe how much technology we use in our regular life. We use a computer, mobile, refrigerator, air condition etc. in our everyday life is part of technology. All of these has made our life easier, safer and more comfortable.
Now we are going to discuss the impact of technology that is related to education, youth, society, and business.
Pros and Cons of Technology in Education
As we know, Education is the backbone of a nation, so every developed, developing and undeveloped country try to educate their young generation with the flow of technology. Earlier, we wanted to use technology for modernizing the learning of your students. Now we are using it to bring out the positives quickly in education.
Now, teachers can share their resources with students in class easily. They can share their ideas and think with the help of online resources. Before technology had come in education, students and teachers have to research facing many difficulties. Now they find their needed resources through online easily. As a result, their skill and energy are developed tremendously.
Online learning is the most effective technology in education. Now online learning shows us a way out from face to face interaction. If you want to learn anything you may search this online and will select your preferable result for learning.
- As online has all kind of resources you need, you may simply search for your question in a powerful search engine and will get your answer from different websites. This will allow you to learn various information.
- The Internet let us know peoples thinking about one matter easily. Before the online era, we learn politics, religious think from our family. As a result, our thinking will grow up just like our family taught me the way. Now we can read different thinking from different people and manage our thinking easily. This will broaden our mind.
- Technology in education helps us to learn more technically and applicable education.
- Technology comes up with many positive things in our education. But it is also doing some inappropriate work. Young generations are now interested to learn more personally than socially. Because of this interaction between friends has happened online. This will harm the speaking ability of the young generation.
- Students get distracted from reading their study book. They are willing to learn thing online. As result, research says that students show less attention in their class.
Pros and Cons of Technology for Youth
Technology has become an unavoidable part of everyone’s life especially youth’s. Nowadays youth is called Gen-tech. Youth wishes to keep abreast of the latest technology, gadgets, and trends. Imagination is very important for youth. It can open their minds and help to create discovering new technology.
Harnessing innovation and technology can create so much positive change through the imagination of youth.
All over the world youth have eagerly embraced the technology such as the internet as a way to attain information and communicate with others. For the advantage of modern technology, youth are the avid users of technology.
- Elicit creativity through the imagination. This imagination skill is learned from interacting with technology.
- Create bonding by technology like Facebook, messenger, WhatsApp etc.
- By technology, they can carry out any process on their own.
- Help to give entrepreneurial spirit through the freedom of expression.
- Youth are more addicted to technology which affects their educational and personal life.
- Increasing crimes by data stealing and hacking.
- Wastage of time by excessive use of technologies such as a mobile, computer or any time-consuming apps.
Read also related post
Pros and Cons of Technology in Society
Society has a co-dependence on technology. In a society, there are different types and kinds of people. They are not separated from technology. Even we can say that it is our daily needs which helps us to move forward in our busy lives. There are much-advanced technologies which exist today that were designed to expedite the way we handle or manage.
Advanced technology makes the world easier for us. It is impossible to peruse our lives has impacted by each advanced technology. Technology determines its impact which are positive or negative on people, environment and society. Once upon a time, there was a lack of interaction in a society which harms social skills. That has come along with advanced technology in our society.
- The evaluation of technology is beneficial to society for communication means available social interaction.
- Creating a new environment in society by reducing hard work.
- Help to treat more sick people and save many lives.
- Traveling is now easy for the invention of advanced technology.
- To use modern technologies, people are spending more times. Which can be hampered for their personal life.
- Jobs facilities can be a threatening position for the use of modern technology in any workplace.
- Reduce the competency of a man for the available use of advanced technology.
- Modern technology is responsible for endless wars by creating many types of wars related to weapons.
Pros and Cons of Technology in Business
Like other sectors, technology has entered into business. Technology makes more possible things for the business. Such as data maintaining, contacts managing, track processing, maintaining employee records etc.
As a result, technology helps to reduce the cost of business. By keeping they connected to suppliers and customer it assists business operations also.
In business operation technology has an important effect. For the help of making money and produce the gratification of public demands, technology has both palpable and impalpable benefits.
- Increase productivity by the implementation of technology in business.
- Reduce business cost and expenses by many technological advances.
- Give major benefits by reducing cost and minimal manpower.
- Make the communication in business more effective by the mobile device.
- Increase the business mobility by using own networks of any companies or organizations.
- To make more dependent because of using technology for any business purpose.
- More expensive because of technology updating periodically.
- Risk of cyber-crime which means that any business process or idea can be hacked by using another advanced technology.
Hope that you have understood the pros and cons of technology in some major sectors. Technology is a blessing for our life but we should not use it as a curse. Be aware and stay away from the bad side of technology.
Read more post
Difference between Data and information and more.