All the available streaming services, Netflix is the most popular one. It has a large number of collections for movies, documentaries, and TV shows from most of the countries of the world.it allows people to access its collection from every type of device available to date with their dedicated app for the android and iOS platforms.
One can also access to this streaming platform with a browser in is personal computer or laptop. This is mostly a stable platform but sometimes certain issues may occur while trying to enter to this streaming site.in this discussion of troubleshooting problems with streaming sites, we will see how to fix the Netflix error code M7121-1331-P7 issue. Let’s start;
Before trying any of the methods that we enlisted here, we recommend you to restart your computer. These steps refresh the computers operating system and erase all the temporary data which may include corrupted data that may cause the problem with your computer.
Generally, the error code M7121-1331-P7 occurs when you try to access Netflix with your computer browser and the main reason behind it was a corrupted cached data.
Below we enlisted some method to troubleshoot the problem for you. Hope it will work for you.
When you want to access Netflix, it’s better to use the most available and popular internet browser such as Opera Google chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari as they officially supported and have HTML5 enabled.
New or less popular internet might not have the HTML5 enable with them or it may be complicated to be enabled. You can easily check whether your browser has enabled HTML5 or not by simply going to this YouTube site
After that, check the Netflix error code M7121-1331-P7 issue still occurring or not.
If you using Google Chrome as your default browser and have many extensions installed with it and are enabled, then there may be a potential to facing the trouble with Netflix. You need to disable all extensions to check if these steps solve the problem or not.
To disable all extension just follow the steps given in below:
- Open the Google Chrome and then
- In the browsers address bar type the given address:
- Toggle and off each extension
- Restart your Chrome
Now Check again if the problem is still occurring or not.
You may face the problem if the Widevine Content Decryption Module of your browser is outdated or corrupted. If so then you need to update the Widevine.by following the steps below you can do it easily.
- Open your Google Chrome browser
- Type and enter this “chrome://components” address In the address bar.
- Go down to the bottom of the page to find the entry named “Widevine Content Decryption Module”. From underneath click the button named as “Check for Update”.
- Refresh the page and if you see the status as “up to date” from underneath of “Widevine Content Decryption Module”, plugin, then your plugin is updated successfully.
- Now restart your computer.
Check the problem is solved or not.
If the cached data in your browser is corrupted, then you may face the Netflix error code M7121-1331-P7 issue. If this was the main reason for you facing trouble with Netflix, then the thing you need to do is, clearing your browser data.
For doing so simply follow the instruction given below.
- In your chrome, type “chrome://settings” in the address bar and press the Enter key
- Go down directly to the bottom of the page and click on “Advanced”
- From the advance menu go down and click on Clear Browsing Data
- A new pop-up will come up and enable all the checks field and in time range set to All Time. Then click clear data and this will delete all your browser data
- Restart your Chrome browser.
For the Firefox internet browser follow the given instruction in below
- Open your Firefox browser
- Press ALT to make visible the menu bar, in case if it is hidden
- Got to history from the menu, and select Clear Recent History
- From drop-down menu of the time range, select Everything.
- To select the elements (in this case cached history), go to the Details menu and select the elements you want to remove, as you remove cached history select all items.
- Click Clear Now
- Close and Relaunch your Firefox browser
In case you use Microsoft Edge as your default browser. Then follow the below instruction
- Click on the Hub icon from the top right corner. You will see it as a vertical three dot.
- Click on the History icon presented as a clock and select Browsing history
- From Browsing history select Cookies, saved website data, Cached data, and Files.
- Then click Clear
- You will see an “All Clear” message will appear after a few seconds.
- Now close your browser and relaunch the browser again
If you are an iOS platform user then Safari is by default a main browser for you. For your safari browser follow the below instruction.
- Open your safari and go to the menu
- Select Clear History and Website Data From the menu bar.
- Select the time from when you want to remove and click Clear History. Your selected history will be removed from your browser
- Now quit your safari, Just go to Safari > Quit Safari or simply press Command and Q and relaunch.
If your browser is outdated or corrupted then there is a chance to have to face this problem. If so then it highly recommended to update or reinstall your browser. Steps are given below
- Press Windows + R, a dialogue box will appear.in the dialogue box type “appwiz.cpl” and press enter.
- It will open the application manager page. From there select your browser application
- Then select “Uninstall” by right-clicking on the application.
- After completing uninstalling your browser restart your browser
- After that go to the official site of your preferred or that you uninstalled browser website. From there download the most recent version of the browser and reinstall the browser again.
- Now Check again if the problem is still occurring or not.
Checking the Netflix server status
Sometimes there is a possibility of experiencing this problem if the Netflix server goes offline. You can check the status of the Netflix server at any time from their official website by simply visiting this link https://help.netflix.com/en/is-netflix-down. If you see that it is down then just wait until goes online again.
Netflix error code M7121-1331-P7 issue may happen for several reasons. If you follow the instruction given above properly that you may able to solve this problem.