Wii is a gaming console made by Nintendo that was released in 2006. It is different from other consoles because it has features like group play and a wide range of games and modes. Most Nintendo fans love Wii. You can connect Wii to a Smart TV to play your favorite games on the big screen. Additionally, you can also connect Wii to all Roku TV models.
The following popular games are available on Wii:
- Just Dance
- The Last Story
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Metroid Prime Trilogy
- Resident Evil 4
- Dead Space
- No More Heroes 2
- Monster Hunter Tri
- Red Steel 2
How to Connect Wii to Roku TV
1. Plug in your Wii device and connect all the cables to it, as well as a power source.
2. Take the AV component cable from your Nintendo Wii and plug it into the Roku TV.
Note: Make sure you connect the component cable on your Roku TV according to corresponding colors.
3. Congratulations! You have now connected your Wii console to Roku TV.
How to Use Wii on Roku TV
1. 1. Start by turning on your Roku TV and Nintendo Wii console.
2. Then, press the Home button on your Roku remote control.
3. The Wii tab should now be visible on the home screen—if not, scroll down and select the Settings option instead.
5. On the next screen, select TV input.
6. From the list, choose AV
7. Choose the Set up input option.
8. Your Roku TVwill now recognize your Wii system through the AV signal.
9. Within a few minutes, your Wii console will be all set up with Roku TV..
10. After that’s done, press the remote’s Home button .
11. Next, use the Right arrow key on your remote to go over to the Wii tab option select it.. with 12Now,, you can follow continue by following the prompt son-screen so you can play games Now, using Nintendo Wii Barbara On your Roku TV
Nintendo Wii can be connected to Roku TV. You can play games on Roblox if you are a gamer. There are more than 100 games to choose from.