1 year Bachelor Degree is the most ideal for students who took a break from school and want to complete their degree in a short time. Now those Students can save their time of 2 or 3 years who left out their studies after 12th & discontinued their Graduation, such candidates can complete their Degree in One Year.
Working professionals are interested in improving their skills and they also find the Degree in one year Program the best chance to continue their studies which ensure their opportunities for promotion and betterment in the work environment.
- Eligibility Criteria of bachelor degree in 12 months
- Bachelor degree online in 1 year
- How can you get instant Degree to complete Degree in One Year?
1 year Bachelor Degree Program
Students with a pass mark on the Senior Secondary School exam or a degree from a recognized board or university are eligible for admission to this program. A wide variety of degrees can be completed in just one year.
In many countries due to financial problem students left their studies to earn money and get carried away with studies can get Degree in one Year. To take care of the issues of these students, University has thought of one year degree programs and it will help them in shaping up their Career.
1 year bachelor degree courses
Courses offered at Degree in one year are:
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- Degree in One Year BBA degree
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- Bachelor of Library & Information Science (B.Lib.)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
- Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication (BJMC)
- Degree in One Year Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
- Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yoga Science (BNYS)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- Diploma in Engineering
- Executive MBA (EMBA)
Eligibility Criteria of bachelor degree in 12 months
- Discontinuation of study at any stage of their education are eligible to take up a 1 year degree.
- Students who have passed their Higher Secondary Examination are eligible for the degree
- Students who failed in any year of graduation can do Degree in one year.
- The last completed level of education must be from a Government recognized institution or college.
Advantages of Getting Degree in one year
- It maintains the flow of education and save times as to complete a degree in one year.
- The students can complete their education from the comfort as this courses can be done online.
- Students can still work part-time at their jobs or help out with their family businesses.
- As course materials can be referred online so no travelling or accommodation problem occurs.
- The students can save up on travelling and daily expenses
- Completion of education can help one get far ahead in life. This boosts the self-confidence of a person.
Is it possible to get a bachelor’s degree in one year?
Completing a degree in 1 year is possible, and you will likely need to dedicate 30 to 40 hours to your studies each week. In fact, if your goal is to complete in one year, you may want to think about your studies like you would a full-time job.
A complete full bachelor’s degree typically around 120 credits and that is going to be nearly impossible to get it done in 12 months. However, previous college credit will help you to graduate in one year if you can apply to the degree as much as 60 to 80 credits.
The average number of competency sets or courses you would need to complete each month to earn your degree in 12 months depends on how much eligible transfer credit you have.
Bachelor degree online in 1 year
Virtual learning classrooms are beneficial for students as there no travelling requires. Lecturers and professors have live sessions with their students. Studying online comes with a variety of benefits. You can choose flexible hours to fit around any obligation you may have, be it personal or professional. Besides, you can choose 2 years online bachelors degree courses for learning in UK or USA.
In online classes students won’t feel any less prepared as they are provided with video lectures and all course materials than those who’ve studied on campus.
You can work both on professional development at the same time obtaining an academic qualification. This will make you more prepared when it comes to locking employment in a managerial position.
Choosing online universities may benefit you in many ways, including:
- Online studies are quite flexible as students have ability to study whenever and wherever they choose. They get all courses and materials online, so students can learn whenever they want.
- A few countries and people don’t approach universities. Online institutions are helpful for them to continue their education as it gives access to people around the world.
- Online universities cost less than their traditional counterparts as they have less overhead costs.
How can you get instant Degree to complete Degree in One Year?
A student who passed 12th Class and now wants to continue his education from any University through Lateral Entry he can complete his Degree in one year.
After getting mark sheet and certificates, Students can also verify their registration details Online in the University Website and get instant Degree.
Related topics for you
What is the fastest bachelor’s degree to get?
Normally it takes at least four years to complete traditional bachelor’s degree. But you can complete an entire bachelor’s degree in less time with some advanced college programs. degree sometimes it’s done within a year depending on what you study and how fast you complete courses.
An online degree is usually more convenient because of their accelerated program that can reduce the cost of your degree both in tuition and time. There are several main ways universities can cut down on the time it takes to finish your degree.
- American Inter Continental University’s online campus offers a decent choice of bachelor’s degrees, and their generous prior learning credit system can altogether decrease the time it takes to complete a program. You can even add more credits to your degree by work experience and training.
- Northeastern University located in Boston, Massachusetts, offers a decent selection of online bachelor’s degrees, and several options to complete them faster.
You can sit for different proficiency tests like CLEP, DSST, Excelsior, and AP and submit their exam scores. You can apply for an assessment of prior learning if you have education or experience in relevant business, health, information technology, or liberal arts to shave off some additional credit.
- Liberty University located in Virginia has one of the widest selections of online bachelor’s degrees, and they’ve got plenty of options to speed up your degree.
You can earn credit by doing different job training including aviation, law enforcement, insurance, real estate, and EMTs and also can add credit by submitting an experience plus portfolio as well.
It is really essential to have a bachelor’s degree which will help to expand your career opportunities. Things you will learn with skills that are not only helpful for your jobs but also bring dignity to your life. A bachelor’s degree also improves a person both personally and professionally.